«Bifilife Forte» Info
Dry probiotic concentrate «Bifilife Forte» is intended for the production of fermented milk products in the dairy industry enterprises. The concentrate is a lyophilized biomass of five living bifidobacterium species: Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium adolescentis, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis.
Dry lyophilized biomass «Bifilife Forte» is intended to enrich fermented milk products or soy-based beverages with probiotics.
Therapeutic properties of the fermented milk products enriched with «Bifilife Forte» due to the presence of active bifidobacteria and increased level of bifidobacteria content in the product.
The number of successful clinical trials have confirmed therapeutic and prophylactic properties of fermented milk product «Bifilife».
Clinical studies of fermented milk product «Bifilife» were conducted in the following institutions:
- Gastroenterology Department of Clinical Nutrition Clinic, Scientific Research Institute of Nutrition, RAMS;
- Clinical Infectious Diseases Hospital № One, Moscow;
- National Research Center for Hematology, Russian Academy of Medical Sciences (RAMS);
- Scientific Research Institute of Nutrition, RAMS (on the basis of school 703, North-Western Administrative District);
- Pediatric Infectious diseases Hospital 5, Moscow.
One gram of the concentrate contains at least 1011 cfu of bifidobacteria.
The concentrate comes packed in aseptic combined heat sealable film materials (sachets).
The content of one package:
- half standard dose;
- one standard dose.
Specific activity and the number of standard doses in a single package are indicated on the labeling of each series of the concentrate.
One standard dose is an amount of the concentrate «Bifilife Forte» that is intended for applying into 1000 kg of normalized milk mixture.